It has been 1 year, since I took the big leap. You can see the story here. And, I just wanted to look back to see where I am now and where I want to be in the future. I think it is important to do this once in a while to see how blessed you are. So here’s what I found out.
In just 1 year,
1. I have met lots of wonderful people not just Japanese or Filipino, but also from other countries like America, France, Australia, etc.
Bowling with my Gaba Family
3. There is no day that passed by that I didn’t smile in the office.
Hanami during our Lunch Break @ Yoyogi Koen
4. I have been sharing my knowledge in Computer to other Filipinos here in Japan by teaching them the basics of computer.
Giving a presentation about our organization
Showing how to use MS Powerpoint
5. Together with 6 other business-minded people, we were able to put up an organization (soon to be company) here in Japan.
6. I have gained weight (maybe because of stress-free life) but I am now going to the gym at least 3x a week so I now have a healthier lifestyle.
7. We’ve moved to wider and more beautiful but cheaper house (means more savings for us!) in a wonderful city called Urayasu City (just 5km from Disney land)
8. I have been a little bit more active in the church and volunteered as a lector.
9. I did a workshop for other Filipinos about Goal Setting and Time Management and got a heartwarming feedback from the participant.
10. I am currently organizing a seminar about Investment for other Filipinos. The speakers are known and famous mentors in our Country.
11. I baked my first shortbread cookies for Valentines
12. I took Project Management Course at Temple University Japan
And so many more….
By just looking at my accomplishments, changes and blessings above, I have never been proud of myself of taking that big leap last year. So, if you are constantly complaining about your stressful life, you have a choice. And, you have to make that choice to be HAPPY like me!
Purikura with friends
The majestic Mt. Fuji
Tour with hubby
My Farewell Party with my Kyocera Family
My High School Friends
Coron, Palawan Tour
Karaoke with my good friends here in Japan
Birthday boy and girl!
Birthday presents from my friends in the church
Philippine Fiesta at Yamashita Park
My collection of cacti! I have 7 now